Bellerose Senior Living
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Bellerose may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
Bellerose may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a contest sponsored by us; (c) sending us an email message; (d) scheduling a tour of our facility. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Bellerose collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Bellerose may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other services available from Bellerose or third party service providers offering information or services to benefit aging and elderly persons.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Bellerose does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Bellerose may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Bellerose, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Bellerose may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Bellerose or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Bellerose; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Bellerose, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Bellerose. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Bellerose website.
Security of your Personal Information
Bellerose secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Bellerose uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
- Encrypted cloud storage with 2-factor authentication
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Bellerose does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Bellerose may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Bellerose or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Bellerose, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Bellerose welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Bellerose has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Bellerose at:
Bellerose Senior Living
100 Bellerose Drive
San Jose, California 95128
Effective December 02, 2022
TOP RATED Residential Senior Care Home in San Jose Since 2016
Bellerose Senior Living has been consistently rated among the Top Residential Care Homes in San Jose according to objective data provided by an independent, 3rd party senior care referral agency. Rating criteria includes quality of care, room size & quality, safety of facility, level of staff training, ability to provide higher acuity care, 24/7 awake staff, ability to accept 2-person transfers, safety using a Hoyer lift and overall value. Rankings included data from the California Department of Social Services and various independent websites that rate senior communities to provide a quantitative assessment of the relative quality of each property from both government and public.